February 23, 2017
The Easton Baseball Program would like to recognize our current alumni playing College Baseball currently to show our pride in their continued pursuit of a strong education and their excellent contributions to their current collegiate baseball teams.
Please see our page above, Grads in College, to view the list with a to link collegiate websites for more information on each player.
We wish all of them well in their upcoming season.
Players are listed by Graduation, PlayerName and University/College below.
2013 - Nick Beinlich, Belmont Abbey
2014 - Jarrid Kosa, Eastern University
2014 - Troy Naiden, Eastern University
2014 - Brad Wilkins, King’s College
2015 - Conor Smith, Misericordia University
2015 - Jayson Mitch, Drew University
2015 - Casey Brown, Centenary University
2015 - Sean McKee, King’s College
2016 - Devon King, Post University
2016 - Corey Webb, West Chester Univ.
2016 - Trey Durrah, Lafayette College
2016 - Pete Violante, Drew University
2016 - Bryan Reagle, Drew University
2016 - Alex Kounoupis, DeSales University
February 21, 2017
All Baseball Players who were to take the Impact Concussion Testing on Wed. Feb.22 at 5:15pm - it has been postponed due to a computer issue.
Our training staff has asked that the test for baseball players will now be administered on Monday Feb. 27 at 5:15pm in the Writing Lab.
February 12, 2017
8th Grade Open Gyms - Monday 2/13, Tuesday 2/21, Tuesday 2/28 will be held in EAHS Aux Gym from 5-7pm each date.
All questions regarding these dates should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
February 9, 2017
Important Announcements for Easton Baseball can be found here on the site or on Twitter @eastonbaseball. Please use both media sources for staying informed.
1. With the cancellation of school today - interested players who still need sign up and physical paperwork should report to room B220 and see Coach LaDuca for the papers as soon as possible!
2. Baseball players who have not had the computer based "Impact" concussion test for an EASD team this current school year or last year 2015-16 will have to report to the EAHS Writing Lab (Next to Library) on Wednesday Feb. 22 at 5:15pm to take this test with our training staff.
3. St. Luke's Post workout testing will take place at EAHS in the main gym on Thursday Feb. 23 at 2:30pm after school. This is for Grade 9-12 players only who have been lifting all winter with the St. Luke's physical trainers. All other players signing up do not need to attend.
4. Easton Baseball Physicals - All interested players in Grades 8-12 MUST attend this physical date (Sat. Feb 25 at 9:15am ) to turn in all paperwork medical and otherwise. Located in EAHS Main gym lobby.....Physicals cost $20 that morning if you need a doctor at the school to complete one. If you have had your physical done by a private physician you must attend that morning to turn in that paperwork. Please make sure all signature areas of the forms are signed by you and your parents.....Recertifications by St. Luke's doctors are free unless you are under the care of a physician for an injury that occurred during a previous season....a $5 fee for reexamination will be charged in that case. This only applies to those who had physicals at EAHS for a prior sport.
No Physical - No tryout! All players must be approved and cleared by our medical staff. The Medical staff will collect all papers dealing with medical information. The remaining papers will be collected by our coaching staff that morning. Our coaches can not accept the medical forms early or at anytime in any way. Any issues with the time of the physical or any conflicts must be addressed with Coach LaDuca and Rochelle Gilbert our head trainer. We strongly suggest YOU be there at the assigned time.
5. Parent Orientation Meeting will be held at 6pm on Thursday March 2 in the main gym for all Spring Sports and then breakout rooms for each individual sport also.
6. First day of PIAA practice and tryouts are Monday March 6, 2017!
If there are any questions feel free to email them to:
Varsity and General Program Questions:
Coach LaDuca - email@example.com
Junior Varsity - Coach Kanusky (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Freshmen - Coach Bisco (email@example.com)
Thank you - The Coaching Staff